By Any Other Name
"No, it'll be fine. Promise."
A lithe young man with a bright smile, Julio seems harmless, in spite of his Deed Name. In fact, some say it wasn’t earned at all. Julio prefers to spend a lot of time in the great outdoors, protecting the few of the world’s wild places that remain. Rumors abound that there’s a dark side to the young Uratha, but surely they’re referring to his penchant for offering “party favors.”
- Auspice: Ithaeur
- Tribe: Hunters in Darkness
- Lodge: Lodge of the Desert
- Pack: None
- Deed Name: Earthshaker
- Cunning: 0
- Glory: 0
- Honor: 0
- Purity: 2 (Chest: Tiny sparkling gemstones located on connected lines)
- Wisdom: 2 (Chest: A hand-sized globe of interconnected lines)
- Distinctive Features: None.
- Notable Abilities & Titles: Ritesmaster. Outdoorsman. Free-climber.
- Relationship Status: Single.
- Scent Palette: Dust. Pine. “Herbs.” Disinfectant. Air freshener (artificial scent varies).
- Eye Color: Blue
- Theme Song: “Chasting Twisters” by Delta Rae
“And oh, I lost it all when I got high
And I can feel you even now
Breaking horses in the sky
I can taste you in my rage
And in the sweat upon my brow!”
“And I went home
chasing twisters in the canyon
My cathedral is the badlands
Dust and devils on my conscience
Come back to me, darlin’!”
- (To be updated as it is discovered!)
- In Laverna’s Bingo Book, the words “rituals,” “drugs,” and “deaths” can be found.