By Any Other Name
"Rumors of my abilities are precisely the way I like them -- grossly overexaggerated."
According to Laverna herself, she’s the prettiest, smartest, most useful Uratha you know. She’s certainly pretty, with her piercing blue eyes that always seem to be watching you. She’s also undoubtedly smart, as her Cunning is universally known — and feared. And with the vast, mysterious network of informants she’s suspected to have, it’d be hard to imagine someone more useful. However, with that kind of reputation, she doesn’t seem to have time for much else.
- Auspice: Irraka
- Tribe: Iron Masters
- Lodge: (TBD)
- Pack: (TBD)
- Deed Name: Secret-Stealer
- Other aliases: “The Ban Collector”
- Cunning: 5 (Shoulder: One-eyed snake; eye is covered in a thousand smaller eyes)
- Glory: 2 (TBD)
- Honor: 1 (TBD)
- Purity: 2 (TBD)
- Wisdom: 3 (TBD)
- Distinctive Features: Piercing blue eyes.
- Notable Abilities & Titles: Reconnaissance. Espionage. Negotiation.
- Relationship Status: Won’t be tied down.
- Scent Palette: Paper. Roses. Snow.
- Theme Song: (“Name of Song w/Link to Video” by Artist Name— You may have up to 3. No more.)
- Laverna’s Bingo Book: A series of flaschards on her tablet, with information on each and every werewolf, including things like Renown, Brands, Deed Names, and her favorite section called “Dirt.”
- (To be updated as it is discovered!)